If you enjoy this game, and would like more game tutorials in the future then please leave a Like and Subscribe 🙂
– Have everyone circle up in chairs with one person standing in the middle.
– The person in the middle will say their name and something that applies to them. (ex: “My name is Jake and I am wearing jeans)
– If that applies to anyone else in the group, then those people have to get up and find a new seat (in bigger groups they cannot take the seat directly next to them)
– Whoever doesn’t find a seat goes to the middle!
– The person in the middle can also say “TRAINWRECK” and everyone has to find a new seat!
… One variation is moving the group in tight. If you like chaos, then this is perfect!
Subscribe to this channel here:
Jake Thornhill on Social Media: