Fix USB Ports Not Working in Windows 10
Having trouble with your USB devices not being recognized in Windows 10, tried all different USB ports on the computer or laptop and still no populating the USB device? I will show you the first step in fixing this common error Unknown Device. USB Flash drive and other USB devices are very useful so to lose the ability to use this devices because of an issue with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) devices. Troubleshooting this issue cannot be simpler, disconnect the USB device from the computer and type in the search windows “troubleshooting” open that windows tool and click “Hardware and Sound” then look for “Hardware and Devices” and click it to open that program. Let that program diagnose the issue and look for corrupt and missing drivers. It should find and fix the USB fault and ask you to reboot. Once rebooted, hopefully you issue should be resolved, if not then you need to move on to more advanced repair.
Try plugging device into back of the USB Port, also try reinstalling Motherboard Chipset drivers.
Need help? join my forum
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn tải game OverWatch Miễn Phí 2018 – GameConTroLS
- Hướng dẫn nhảy shuffle dance cơ bản #1 | tutorial shuffle dance for biginer | Chương Gáy
- Top 5 Game Chặt Chém Đã Tay 2019 (Có Link Download)
- KIỂM TRA TỐC ĐỘ ĐÁNH MÁY TÍNH CỦA CÁC BẠN
- Hướng dẫn cách so sánh dữ liệu dữ liệu giữa 2 cột và đánh dấu sự khác nhau